YMCA Camp Copneconic is committed to following best practices in mitigating risks associated with COVID 19. We take recommendations from the following agencies to shape our practices:
– The YMCA of the USA & The YMCA Camping Cabinet
– The American Camping Association
– The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA)
– The Centers for Disease Control
– Genesee County Health Department
We will continue to update our policies and procedures as these organizations update their recommendations. Any changes will be communicated to staff and families.
To view our 2022 Summer Camp COVID Operations Guide, CLICK HERE.
To view our current Outdoor Education COVID Operations Guide, CLICK HERE.