Now offering 3-day weeks for students with hybrid school schedules!
We’re so excited to introduce School Year Day Camp at YMCA Camp Copneconic! In response to changes from the COVID-19 crisis, we’ve retooled our tried-and-true day camp program to meet the evolving needs of our community. Our School Year Day Camp will be different from the experience from summers past, and will include so much more!
- School Year Day Camp will run from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday
- Full-week, Monday/Wednesday/Friday, and Tuesday/Thursday/Friday options
- Campers will receive a light breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack
- Our staff will support your students’ virtual learning endeavors
- We will include age-appropriate camp activities each day
- Campers will be kept in small groups, will wear masks, and practice social distancing.
HOW WE’LL SUPPORT YOUR STUDENTS
- Each student will submit information about the requirements for their virtual or remote schooling curriculum.
- The School Year Day Camp schedule is designed to be flexible so that we can adjust schedules to ensure every child can meet the requirements of their schoolwork
- YMCA Staff will assist with technical troubleshooting and problem solving for students’ classwork
- Students will be required to provide their own devices for virtual classwork, as well as necessary schoolwork materials (pens/pencils/etc)
THE NUTS AND BOLTS
- Serving school-aged children grades K-8
- Families will register for 2 weeks at a time
- School Year Day Camp costs $250/week for 5-day/week care, $180/week for 3-day/week care
- Additional Children receive a $15/week discount
- Financial Assistance applications are available here.